User avatar

[deleted1]

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from another newbie!

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meow. I'm Lexii.

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    I saw you in chat tonight. I just thought I'd leave you a welcome in the forums too. Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow denizens of the universe

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Rakun, the samurai

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii, i have no idea what i'm doing :D

    Welcome to YWS, Heather. I hope you post stories and/or poems I hope to read some of your work and crit it. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellows.

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, and I

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all.

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im a newbie!

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Rick. I hope you enjoy the site as much as we all do. After you get 25 reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom and talk ...

    Apr 8, 2008


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury